There is no doubt that Chespirito left a trace for many children, young people and adults all over the world. It is impossible to deny that even in difficult moments of our lives he always make us smile. Making others laugh is not an easy task, much less when you don’t use bad words or immoral phrases. But every famous person hides a mystery behind itself, something that represents the source of its extraordinary fame. In this case we will talk about why it is said that Chespirito worshiped Satan and that he was a grade 11 Mason.
The Relationship between Chespirito, the number 11 and Satan
It is well known that the number 11 surrounds a mystery among the freemasons; it is a very important number in its lodge. Let’s explain the relationship between Roberto Gómez Bolaños, his television series, the number 11 and Satan. In the series you can notice in many places the close relationship between the number 11 and the production, many things that would be too coincidental to have been part of chance.
Curiosities of the number 11 meaning of numerology
Throughout history the number 11 has had a terrifying relevance, we have an example in the attacks to the twin towers in New York, there are some highlights, let’s see:
- The events occurred on September 11.
- New York is the 11th state in the United States.
- The first airplane to hit was from the American Airlines company whose symbol is AA, being A the letter number 1 of the alphabet, then there we have again present number 11.
- The crew of the plane was 92 passengers, 9 + 2 = 11.
- The second airplane in impact was United Airlines and had 65 passengers, 6 + 5 = 11.
- The number of emergency in the United States to which thousands of people called that day was 911, again number 11 and coincidentally number 9 that was the month of the tragedy.
- In the monument that built in the United States in memory of the victims of 9/11 are only the names of people between 3 and 71 years of age, 3 + 7 + 1 = 11.
The United States also has the number 11 included in its culture, let’s see:
- The Statue of Liberty in New York rests on a star-shaped base with 11 points.
- Independence Day is July 4, that is 4/7 of all years, 4 + 7 = 11.
Soccer also has the number 11 within its composition, let’s see:
- The length of the goal point to the penalty point is 11 meters.
- From the small area to the large area we have 11 meters.
- Each team has 11 players.
Satanism, Freemasonry and Roberto Gomez Bolaños
When Roberto Gómez was asked why was he called Chespirito? He replied that it was because a friend who admired his creativity for screenwriting compared him with William Shakespeare but for being so small named him Shakespearito and finally remains Chespirito. But the truth is that it draws attention that William Shakespeare was a Mason and had much to do with number 11.
- Shakespeare had a son, his only son, and he died when he had 11 years old.
- His son was buried on August 11th.
- The name “Shakespeare” has 11 letters.
Chespirito was also a Mason and we will see the reasons that show it:
- Roberto put the “CH” to all the names of the characters in his programs: Chespirito, chilindrina, chimoltrufia, Chico, chiquitolina pill, chipote chillón, etc. Well, the letter C is the number 3 of our alphabet and the letter H is the number 8, if we add 3 + 8 = 11.
- On the red Chapulin we have that he decided to give him as his main weapon a hammer called chipote chillón; this represents the mallet used in the Masonic lodges.
- El Chompiras, one of its famous programs has 11 letters. It is about a thief who works in a hotel called “Good View”, if you see the program you will realize that the character Don Cecilio always assigned for any guest the room 11.
- When Chespirito finished his recordings, before retiring he toured with a play titled 11 and 12, in which the number 11 was on his head and the 12 on the head of Florinda Mesa in the image of the promotion.
- The number 8 was Chavo’s room, but why number 8? This represents the Uróboros that is a snake that eats the tail, is a symbol used by Freemasons and Satanists in the bottom of the cross of Leviathan.
- For the Masons the number 17 represents God and the 71 represents Satan, for that reason the character of Doña Cleotilde lived in department 71 and she had a dog named Satan. Not in vain did in the program several séances trying to scare away what she called “chocarreros” spirits.
- Incidentally, actress Angelines Fernandez began her role as “La bruja del 71” in the year 1971 and her death occurred when she was 71 years old.
- In the chapter called “The return of La Chilindrina” you can see in the background a poster with the name of a movie called: “the brotherhood of Satan”, a movie that premiered in the year 71 and it was about a sect that recruited children to worshiping Satan, the members of the sect aim to rejuvenate eternally by introducing their souls into the bodies of the little ones. Does this have anything to do with the addiction that the children of the 8th generation generate for children, which goes on for generations and continues to be valid?
- In the film “The brotherhood of Satan” we can see that the satanic priests of the sect dressed all in red, the same color that the red Chapulin wore.
Finally we can say that so many things could not be casual, however you have the last word to conclude if Roberto Gomez Bolaños was really a Mason and among his television series included satanic elements to show adoration to the devil. Share it on your networks if you found it interesting.
|Rate this article:|